Haru ni Nattara is a Japanese television series directed by Kana Matsumoto and Mayu Akiyama. It was written by Yasushi Fukuda and aired on Fuji TV. The series premiered on January 15, 2024, and has a runtime of Monday 22:00. The language used in the show is Japanese, and it is set in Japan.
|Haru ni Nattara
|Kana Matsumoto, Mayu Akiyama
|No. of Episodes
|50 – 60 Min. (Expected)
|January 15, 2024
|Family Drama, Slice-of-Life
Haru ni Nattara (2024): Story
Masahiko (Noritake Kinashi) has been raising his daughter Hitomi (Nao) by himself since the death of his wife. Even though Hitomi is an adult now, they still live together and depend on each other.
They talk to each other like they normally do on New Year’s Day, but both of them tell shocking news. She tells Masahiko that she is getting married in three months. Masahiko tells Hitomi that he was informed that he has only 3 months left to live. Both of them are shocked by the news.
Masahiko is very against his daughter getting married because the man she wants to marry is a comedian who isn’t very famous and is 10 years older than her.
At the same time, Hitomi tries to get her father to go to the doctor. Because they want the other person to be happy, they can’t give up their point of view and try to change their minds.
They decide they don’t want to waste the next three months and make a list of things they want to do. Before Hitomi gets married, she writes down things she wants to do. Before he dies, Masahiko writes down things he wants to do.
Haru ni Nattara (2024): Cast
#1) Nao as Hitomi
Nao is a talented Japanese actress known for her work in various movies. Nao was born in Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan, on February 10, 1995. She is well-known in the movie business. Nao has a height of 157 cm and has blood type A. Nao can be found on social media platforms such as Instagram, where she goes by the handle “sunaosquare,” and on Twitter as “@naonotubu.“
#2) Noritake Kinashi as Masahiko
Noritake Kinashi is a well-known Japanese comedian, actor, singer, and artist. He was born in Tokyo, Japan, on March 9, 1962. Like his partner Takaaki Ishibashi, Kinashi is part of the comedy group Tunnels. People also know him for being in the hit group Yaen. Besides his work in comedy and music, Kinashi has also had a number of solo art shows.
In these, he has shown his abstract painting style, which often uses the color red, as well as his ability to sketch letters into landscapes and use simple color expression in still life drawings. He has also worked on making characters for video games. Kinashi is well-known in the entertainment business thanks to his skill and ability to do many things.
Why I Watch This TV Series?
Here are some reasons why you might want to watch the TV series “Haru ni Nattara (2024)”:
- Engaging Storyline: The plot of “Haru ni Nattara” is filled with emotional twists and turns. The simultaneous revelations of Hitomi’s upcoming marriage and Masahiko’s terminal illness create a compelling narrative that keeps viewers engaged.
- Character Development: The show gives us a lot of information about the characters’ lives, especially Masahiko and Hitomi’s bond as father and daughter. People will probably relate to their problems, disagreements, and love for each other, which makes for a rich character study.
- Life Lessons: The show is about love, loss, and how important it is to enjoy each moment. It makes people think about their own lives and connections, which could teach them important lessons.
- Good Acting: Since Noritake Kinashi and Nao are in the lead parts, viewers can expect good acting. In Japan’s entertainment business, both stars have a history of success.
- Understanding Japanese Culture: “Haru ni Nattara” is a Japanese drama, so it shows Japanese culture, family relationships, and social norms. This can be interesting for people who like to watch world TV.
- Emotional Journey: The show offers an emotional journey that can be emotional and warm at the same time. It’s a good choice for people who like stories that make them feel things.
- Unique Viewpoint: The series gives a distinctive view on how to handle approaching loss and big changes in life. It explores how the characters choose to spend their remaining time together, which can be both poignant and inspiring.