Amie Parnes is a senior reporter for The Hill newspaper in Washington, D.C., where she writes about politics across the country and the Biden White House. She was also a staff writer at Politico, where she wrote about the Senate, the 2008 presidential campaign, and the White House under Obama. Amie Parnes has written for The Hill and is known for writing about political events and people. She also spends time on social media sites like Instagram and Twitter.
Amie Parnes Bio
|Date of Birth
|April 15, 1977
|Place of Birth
|Miami, Florida, U.S.
|Journalism studies at Columbia College
|Senior Correspondent at The Hill
|“Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Marketing Campaign” (2017), “H.R.C.: State Secrets and the Rebirth of Hillary Clinton” (2014)
|Height: 5’ 6” (168 cm), Weight: 58 kg (127 lbs),Hair Color: Brown, Eye Color: Dark Brown
|Approximately $3 million
Amie Parnes Early Life, Education, and Career Journey
- Amie Parnes was born and raised in Miami, Florida.
- She studied journalism at Columbia College.
- Parnes began her career as a White House reporter for POLITICO.
- During her four-year tenure at POLITICO, she extensively covered the 2008 presidential campaigns of McCain and Obama.
- In October 2012, Parnes joined The Hill as a community correspondent, a significant step in her career.
- Her role at The Hill included covering events such as the McCain and Obama presidential campaigns and the 2016 Hillary Trump campaign.
- Parnes appeared on various U.S. TV shows, including Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, PBS, and the NBC Sunday morning program “Meet the Press.”
- She provided live reporting on both the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections during Barack Obama’s presidency.
- Parnes is known for her expertise in political reporting and is a regular commentator on democratic occasions.
Amie Parnes Venture into Book Writing
Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes, who have worked together for a long time, started writing a book. Their first book together, “Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Marketing Campaign,” came out in 2017 and is about the 2016 U.S. Presidential campaign. Many people liked the book, and it was reviewed in important newspapers and magazines, such as The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
Don’t Miss These
After the success of their first book, they wrote “H.R.C.: State Secrets and Techniques and the Rebirth of Hillary Clinton,” which became a New York Times bestseller. When it came out in February 2014, the book got good reviews from major newspapers and magazines like The L.A. Times, The Washington Post, and the Toronto Star.
Amie Parnes Personal Life
Amie Parnes is a private person who has kept her personal life out of the public eye. She is happily married to a friend of many years. Her husband’s name is kept secret, but her social media posts show glimpses of her family life. From her social media posts, it’s clear that Parnes is a loving mom to a child, most likely a son. The pictures she posts on different sites show that she is involved in her son’s daily activities.
Amie Parnes Physical Statistics
|5 feet 6 inches (168 cm)
|58 kg (127 lbs)
Amie Parnes Net Worth
Amie Parnes has clearly made a lot of money over the years from her long work as a journalist and her successful book projects. It is thought that they are worth about $3 million.
It is truly exciting to see how Amie Parnes went from being a news reporter to a seasoned correspondent and a successful author. Her commitment to giving insightful political commentary and her work in writing have made her a major figure in the media. As Amie continues to work her way through the fast-paced world of journalism, we can only look forward to more successes and efforts from this skilled worker.