“Tsumi to Aku” is an upcoming Japanese movie set to be released in February 2024. Directed and written by Yuki Saito, the film is a highly anticipated project from Nakachika Pictures. As a Japanese production, the film will be in the Japanese language and will showcase the unique storytelling and cinematic style of Japan. Fans of Japanese cinema are eagerly awaiting the release of “Tsumi to Aku” to see how Yuki Saito brings this captivating story to life on the big screen.
|Tsumi to Aku (2024)
|Crime / Mystery
Tsumi to Aku (2024): Story
Masaki, who was 13, was killed in his small, country town. In the middle of town, his body was found under a bridge. After he was killed, the town was filled with fear and worry. Masaki went to school with Haru, Akira, and Saku. The three boys thought that an old man named On-san had killed the man. Masaki often went to see On-san and played with him. When the three boys got to On-san’s house, they got into a fight. One of the three boys killed On-san in the end.
After 22 years, Haru now runs a small construction business that doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty. As Akira moves on, she gets a job as a detective. He goes back to his hometown because his father died. Saku works in the farming business that his family runs. Akira sees Saku again at the funeral for his father, after a long time.
Don’t Miss These Movies
A boy’s body is found under the same bridge one more time. The case is eerily like Masaki’s case from twenty-two years ago. Haru knows something about the boy who died. Akira meets Haru while she is looking into how the boy died. Meeting again forces the three men to face the case from 22 years ago that they had pushed to the back of their thoughts.
Tsumi to Aku (2024): Cast
Kengo Kora as Haru
Kengo Kora is a Japanese actor born on November 12, 1987, in Kumamoto, Japan . For his parts in different movies and TV shows, he has become well-known. “Shin Godzilla” (2016), “Shoplifters” (2018), and “The Tale of the Princess Kaguya” (2013) are some of his most well-known works.
Since his first role in 2005, Kora has won many awards, including the Japan Academy Award for Best New Actor. Movies like “Sad Vacation,” “Into the White Night,” and “The Millennial” have also had him in them. Many people know Kengo Kora as an actor because of his skill and contributions to Japan’s entertainment business.
- Shunsuke Daito as Akira
- Takuya Ishida as Saku
Why I Watch This Movie?
You may want to watch the movie “Tsumi to Aku (2024)” for the following reasons:
- Intriguing Murder Mystery: The movie is about the murder of a 13-year-old boy in a small country town, which makes the people there afraid and anxious. The story is about three friends who are linked to the case and become suspects. The riddle surrounding the murder and what happened afterward makes for a great plot.
- Emotional Journey: The story takes place over 22 years, so the readers can see how the people change and grow. When the three main characters—Haru, Akira, and Saku—get back together after a long time, they have to face the emotions and guilt they have been hiding about the murder. This emotional trip gives the story more depth and lets you learn more about the characters.
- Excellent Performances: The movie has some very good actors, like Kengo Kora, who is known for his previous parts. Their acting brings the characters to life and makes the show more enjoyable to watch overall.
- Themes of Friendship and Forgiveness: Friendship, guilt, and forgiveness are all big ideas in the movie. As the characters get back together and look into the new murder case, they are forced to face the consequences of their past acts and deal with their own sense of duty. The way these ideas are explored gives the story more depth and makes you think.
- Cinematic Experience: “Tsumi to Aku (2024)” is a Japanese film that showcases the unique storytelling and cinematic style of Japan. The visuals, cinematography, and direction contribute to the overall atmosphere and immerse the audience in the narrative.
Overall, “Tsumi to Aku (2024)” has a great murder story, deep emotions, great acting, and themes that make you think. This movie might be worth seeing if you like scary stories with complicated characters and Japanese movies.