“Adawat” is a Pakistani drama series set to release on the 12th of December 2023. It will air on Ary Digital every Tuesday at 07:00 PM. The show falls under the genres of drama, love, and romance. The series is produced by Humayun Saeed and Shahzad Nasib, with Jari Khushnood serving as the director. Rehana Aftab is the writer behind the captivating storyline. Each episode will have a duration of 40 minutes. “Adawat” is a production of Six Sigma Plus and will be presented in Urdu, the native language of Pakistan.
|12th December 2023
|Day & Air Time
|Tuesday To Daily at 07:00 PM
|Drama, love, Romance
|Humayun Saeed & Shahzad Nasib
|Six Sigma Plus
|Country of origin
Adawat Pakistni Drama Cast Name With Pictures
#1) Shazeal Shoukat as Maria
Shazeal Shoukat, who plays Maria in the Adawat show, is very good at her job. At only 26 years old, this up-and-coming Pakistani actress has shown how versatile she is by playing both supporting and lead parts in a number of dramas. Her most recent project, Samjhota, shows off her performing skills even more.
#2) Saad Qureshi as Rehan
In Adawat, Saad Qureshi plays the part of Rehan. He is a well-known singer and model from Pakistan. He is 37 years old and married. His wife is a dentist, and her name is Misha Chaudhry. The last drama he was on was “Woh Pagal Si” on ARY Digital.
#3) Fatima Effendi as Arooba
As Arooba in the ARY drama “Adawat,” Fatima Effendi is a famous Pakistani actress who has been in a lot of popular plays. While she has written many great books, “Munafiq” is one of her most popular ones. The beautiful actress continues to captivate viewers with her outstanding acts on Pakistani TV.
#4) Syed Jibran as Asjad
Syed Jibran is also in the Adawat Drama. In the TV show, he plays the part of Asjad. His name is known to many people in Pakistan. Syed Jibran is married and 44 years old. Afifa Jibran is the name of his wife.
Other Supporting Characters in the Adawat Drama:
- Rahat Gilani as Amber
- Dania Enwer as Baby Baji
- Naveed Raza
- Kinza Malik
Why I Watch Adawat Drama?
- Thrilling plot: “Adawat” is about getting even, being jealous, and how complicated love and family problems can be. The plot keeps people interested in what the characters are doing and why they are doing it.
- Exploration of negative character: Areeba’s character provides an in-depth portrayal of how villains are created. The drama is interesting and psychologically compelling because watchers get to see her change from a happy girl to a mean person.
- Emotional depth: The drama delves into the emotional turmoil faced by Areeba as she is pressured to marry her brother-in-law, sacrificing her own desires. This makes the story more complicated, which makes people care and be interested.
- Parallel storylines: In addition to Areeba and Rehan’s story, the drama also follows the evolving relationship between Maria and Asjad. This gives the story more depth and variety by showing things from different points of view and keeping the viewer interested in many character arcs.
- Themes of love and betrayal: “Adawat” looks at love, betrayal, and what happens when you do something wrong. The way these themes interact with each other makes for an interesting and highly charged drama that keeps people watching.