Tell Me That You Love Me (Korean: 사랑한닂고 뤐ퟵ줘) is a new South Korean TV show based on the 1995 Japanese show Aishiteiru to Itte Kure. It stars Jung Woo-sung and Shin Hyun-been.
It is a drama that was made by Genie TV, and you will be able to watch it on that platform as well as on Disney+ in some areas. The first episode will air on ENA on November 27, 2023, and every Monday and Tuesday at 21:00 (KST).
|Tell Me That You Love Me / Say You Love Me
|Disney+, ENA, Genie TV
|No. of Episodes
|November 27, 2023
|Romance, Life, Drama, Melodrama
Tell Me That You Love Me (Korean Drama): Story
The sense of hearing is impaired in Cha Jin Woo. It’s hard for him to talk because of his disability. When Cha Jin Woo wants to show how he feels, he usually draws instead of talking. He meets Jung Mo Eun by chance. She wants to be an actor and uses words to show how she feels. Jung Mo Eun and Cha Jin Woo fall in love with each other.
Tell Me That You Love Me (Korean Drama): Cast
- Jung Woo-sung as Cha Jin-woo (Instagram)
- Shin Hyun-been as Jung Mo-eun (Instagram)
- Park Jin-joo as Oh Ji-yu
- Lee Jae-kyoon as Yoon Jo-han
- Kim Ji-hyun as Song Seo-kyung
- Shin Jae-hwi as Jung Mo-dam
Why I Watch This TV Series?
The romance drama “Tell Me That You Love Me (2023)” is about Cha Jin Woo and Jung Mo Eun, two people who fall in love even though they have very different ways of showing how they feel. This TV show might be fun for you because of the following:
- Unique Premise: The main character in the show has trouble hearing and talks to others by drawing instead of speaking. This gives the story something new and interesting.
- Heartwarming Romance: Cha Jin Woo and Jung Mo Eun’s friendship is shown in a really sweet and true way. Their different personalities and ways of talking to each other make for an interesting interplay.
- Strong Performances: Jung Woo Sung and Shin Hyun Been, who play the major roles, give strong performances that bring their characters to life.
- Positive Reviews: Both critics and viewers have said nice things about the drama. Many have praised its unique plot and heartwarming romance.
This should help you decide if you want to watch “Tell Me That You Love Me (2023)” or not.